Earth Greetings A5 Journals
Earth Greetings A5 Journals
Australian made and Earth friendly.
Be inspired to pen your thoughts, dreams and sketches in this luxurious blank journal. The sturdy hard-cover features artwork designed by local Australian artist Claire Ishino.
- Designed and made in South Australia
- 200 blank pages
- Spiral bound
- 215mm x 155cm x 20mm (not including the spiral)
- A5 paper size
- Chunky 2mm thick hard-cover
- Pages are made from acid free paper, weight 100gsm
- Cover and pages are made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- Cover printed using vegetable based ink
About the artists
- Claire Ishino creates joyful artworks inspired by botanical forms, pattern and colour that lift your spirits and fill your home and heart with happiness. Her works are happy, graphic florals with sometimes surprising colour combinations. Claire’s work is informed by several years living and working in Japan, surrounded by beautiful colours and textures of Japanese washi paper, kimono fabrics, kabuki costumes and woodblock prints.
- Ryhia Dank is the artist behind Nardurn. She is a contemporary Aboriginal artist who grew up in a remote community and now lives in modern Australia. "My paintings are storywork. Gudanji/Wakaja people told stories through pattern and design. Three women came from the ocean near Ngukurr in the Gulf of Carpentaria. They travelled a long way and then created the place of my family, the hills and fresh water Country.
- Negin Maddock is an illustrator, surface designer, and printmaker from Sydney, Australia. At university she studied mechanical engineering, and later a PhD in biomedical engineering. Being a scientist, Negin takes a very technical approach to her art making, believing a deep understanding and knowledge of the subject matter are the key to a successful design.
- Natalie was born into a family where “paint runs through their veins.” She believes art is a journey of self discovery and expression. ”The purpose of my art is to create something beautiful that has a vibration through the colour and forms, to uplift others and their surroundings.”
- Australian artist Victoria McGrane produces hand illustrated work inspired by her love of travel, as she explores the amazing landscapes, colours, flora and fauna of Australia. With a sketchbook under her arm and camera at the ready, Victoria observes the beautiful plants, animals, colours and landscapes that cross her pat
Kindness to our Planet
Printed in Australia with vegetable based ink and made from 100% post-consumer waste, with plastic-free wire. Carbon offset with our donation to the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor. Over 10% of profit from every journal sold is donated to care for native wildlife and restore habitat.
How to dispose
The paper pages and cover can be put straight into the recycling. The spiral binding is made from plastic-free wire, which can be recycled as scrap metal at the end of it's life.